Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Finished (for now)


Well, 6 days and eighteen blogs later, I finally finished switching over the templates for the "Faith of the Fathers" blogs. Including the "Kid's Corner" blogs in the change, a total of 24 blogs were switched over.

I never got any input pro or con regarding the change, and maybe most people just didn't notice. The background color is the same, it is just a three column template now as opposed to the two column standard available from Blogger.

As I stated in my previous post, I switched the comments management to disqus, and I also added another language translation tool, Google Translate. The Google Translate gives more language options for those visitors who have a primary language other than english. You can get Google Translate for all languages or you can choose what languages you want available for your blog or website.

Also, please click on the Hunger Site whenever you get the opportunity to do so. When you get to their site click the big yellow button. Each click on that button results in their sponsors donating 1.1 cups of food for each click. The graphic link for their site is included on each of our blog pages, and there is a text link at the footer of each post on our feeds.

I also implemented a custom google search in the sidebar for each blog page. The searches are Catholic related, and should help you do a search without having to open a new tab or window.

I hope you like the "different" look.

Your brother in Christ,

Steve