Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Just A Word Or Two...Or Three

I work hard at trying to make my blogs relevant and informative. Some days I do a better job than on others. Many days, I get the feeling no one is reading or paying attention, and then sometimes, I discover that they are paying attention. 

Especially when I get an email or a comment asking a question about a saint, a feast day, or someone points out that a post I made is on the wrong day.

When you see the posts on "Daily Mass Readings" for instance, you will no doubt notice that they are a day ahead of the actual date here in the U.S.A. The same holds true for Feast Days posts (these are sometimes on Favorite Prayers and Scripture, Our Lady, or Saints of the Faith), saint quotations and more. The reason being, I have a large number of readers who live on the side of the world that has them one day ahead of us here. Some have sent emails in the past indicating that "Daily Mass Readings" is the only site they can access from their country where they can get the readings. I don't know if this is due to a lack of knowledge of other sites being available, or if perhaps, their country has a block on those other better known sites. So, I try to keep the readings, feast days and more posted in advance so that it will be relevant to them.

I suppose my postings being in advance, is one reason I don't get too many "hits" on those posts when that Feast Day or saint memorial occurs, and that's OK, because I know that they are being utilized in places outside of the U.S.A. I would however, like to make one small request.

If there is something on these blogs that you like well enough to share with your readers and you repost the entire piece along with the related picture(s), would you be so kind as to mention that you found it on my blogs and give me a link back? That's all I ask.

Thanks!