Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Cardinal-designate Timothy Dolan Speaks Out Against HHS Mandate (Video Link)


Let me try this again. When I posted this earlier, the video could not be show on my blog. Even though the USCCB (United States Conference of Catholic Bishops) website gave a code to embed the video, and even offered to direct post the video to blogger. So, I apologize to those of you who came here expecting to find the video.
So, here is the link to the video on the USCCB website, where you can go watch it:

 http://www.usccb.org/issues-and-action/religious-liberty/conscience-protection/index.cfm

Again, my apologies to you all!