Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Thanks!



I want to thank all of the readers and followers of Faith of the Fathers blogs for your support the last couple of months.

Your purchases of Mystic Monk Coffee from these blogs have been a great help to the good Carmelite Monks of Wyoming, and to me also. The purchases you made allowed me to earn a commission, which enabled me to pay my power bill. As you may know, my work hours have been cut back, and your purchases allowed me to continue to have lights, heat, and water (as I am on a well).

Thank you also for your support through the other items and links on these blogs.

So, whether you are a subscriber to my blog pages, follow the blogs from Facebook or from Twitter... no matter how you come to Faith of the Fathers blogs, thank you very much!

May God Bless you and Our Lady keep you in her care!

Your brother in Christ,

Steve Smith