Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Customized Rosary That You Design


My wooden bead rosary and not one of this  businesses designs

Quite by accident, through Facebook I found a site called "Design My Rosary", which offers "custom rosaries handmade in the U.S.A."

They allow you to design your own rosary, or to customize a predesigned rosary. Their website says:
  • "We are a Catholic home business offering a new way to create a personalized custom Rosary and have it handmade just for you. Our site provides hundreds of Rosary crucifixes, centers, and beads for you to choose from, allowing you to choose exactly what you want in a personalized custom Rosary. You can also give a handmade Rosary as a gift and let us deliver it complete with a personal message from you. We even offer Rosary gift certificates so that you can give the opportunity to create a custom Rosary as a gift. Choose above to either start your custom Rosary design from scratch or personalize one of our predesigned Rosaries!"

This would be great for someone who wants a customized rosary but doesn't have the time or the skills (like me) to create their "own" rosary from scratch.

So, if you are considering a new rosary, give this site a look, and you'll also be helping a fellow Catholic succeed with their home business.

As I said, I came across this quite by accident, and just thought I'd give them a "plug".

http://www.designmyrosary.com/

Oh, and please hit the tip jar on the top right hand sidebar if you are able. Thanks!