Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hard Drive Failure Imminent : Update



On start-up of my computer today, I got a message that said "Hard-drive Failure Imminent, Backup Hard-drive and Replace".

As I don't have the money to buy a new computer or a hard drive either, I may not be online for awhile, depending on when the hard drive finally croaks, that is.

So please keep me in your prayers, and please hit the tip jar if you can.

Thanks!

UPDATE:

A friend in Texas sent me a message that she has a hard-drive which she is going to mail to me in the next few days.

So it looks like I will be back in the saddle for a while longer!