Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

I Am Back




I have repaired my computer myself. How long the repair will last I can not say. But, at least beginning tonight, I will be posting again, especially the Daily Mass Readings and Saint Quote of the Day.

It seems that the battery on the motherboard had gone beyond it's life expectancy, and upon replacing it, I was able to re-install my operating system with no problems. After getting the system reinstalled, and taking care of the programs I use, and getting rid of what I don't use, I reinstalled Google Chrome and Firefox browsers. I was extremely pleased with the Chrome browser, because when I signed into it with my Google Account, all of my bookmarks and web page settings were automatically restored! That was a huge blessing and time saver!

So I am back for the time being anyway.

Thanks for all the prayers and support!