Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Time Cool From Mystic Monk Coffee



Warmer weather is here, and now is the time of year when we start looking for cool beverages to help keep us soothed, refreshed, and comfortable.

So having this in mind, the good Carmelite Monks of Wyoming...whose brand of coffee and tea we know as Mystic Monk... are offering an Iced Coffee Blend and a Coconut Cream Iced Coffee.

Don't forget the great tea they offer as well, as some people... like me... prefer iced tea over iced coffee. I wouldn't be a true son of the south if I didn't like sweet iced tea (it's the law)!

Remember, your purchase of Mystic Monk Coffee and Tea helps support the Carmelite Monks of Wyoming, and gives my finances a much needed boost as well!