Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Saint Anne Novena -- Day Four


Today is day four of the Saint Anne Novena. You may join with us, and the thousands of other faithful from around the world in praying this novena at Pray More Novena's. You can go here to see the prayer intentions of those joining in praying this novena.


Below is the prayer for today:


Day 4 - Saint Anne Novena Prayers
 
Glorious St. Anne, filled with compassion for those who invoke you, with love for those who suffer, heavily laden with the weight of my troubles, I kneel at your feet and humbly beg you to take my present need under your special protection...
 
(State your intention here.)
 
Vouchsafe to recommend it to your daughter, the Blessed Virgin Mary, and lay it before the throne of Jesus. Cease not to intercede for me until my request is granted. Above all, obtain for me the grace to one day meet God face to face, and with you and Mary and all the angels and saints praising Him through all eternity.
 
Amen
 
Glorious Saint Anne, I kneel in confidence at your feet, for you also have tasted the bitterness and sorrow of life. My need, the cause of my request, is...
 
(State your intention here.)
 
Good Saint Anne, you who did suffer much during the twenty years that preceded your glorious maternity, I beseech you, by all your sufferings and humiliations, to grant my prayer.
 
I pray to you, through your love for your glorious spouse Saint Joachim, through your love for your immaculate child, through the joy you did feel at the moment of her happy birth, not to refuse me. Bless me, bless my family and all who are dear to me, so that some day we may all be with you in the glory of heaven, for all eternity.
 
Amen.
 
Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory Be to the Father...
 
Pray for us, Saint Anne!
 
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
 
Amen.