Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Saint Anne Novena -- Day Two


Today is day two of the Saint Anne Novena. You may join with us, and the thousands of other faithful from around the world in praying this novena at Pray More Novena's. You can go here to see the prayer intentions of those joining in praying this novena.


Below is the prayer for today:




Day 2 - Saint Anne Novena Prayers
Glorious St. Anne, filled with compassion for those who invoke you, with love for those who suffer, heavily laden with the weight of my troubles, I kneel at your feet and humbly beg you to take my present need under your special protection...
(State your intention here.)
Vouchsafe to recommend it to your daughter, the Blessed Virgin Mary, and lay it before the throne of Jesus. Cease not to intercede for me until my request is granted. Above all, obtain for me the grace to one day meet God face to face, and with you and Mary and all the angels and saints praising Him through all eternity.
Amen
Glorious Saint Anne, how can you be otherwise than overflowing with tenderness toward sinners like myself, since you are the grandmother of Him who shed His blood for us, and the mother of her whom the saints call advocate of sinners? To you, therefore, I address my prayers with confidence.
Vouchsafe to commend me to Jesus and Mary so that, at your request, I may be granted remission of my sins, perseverance, the love of God, charity for all mankind, and the special grace of...
(State your intention here.)
...for which I stand in need at the present time. O most powerful protectress, let me not lose my soul, but pray for me that through the merits of Jesus Christ and the intercession of Mary, I may have the great happiness of seeing them, of loving and praising them with you through all eternity. 
Amen.
Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory Be to the Father...
Pray for us, Saint Anne!
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Amen.