Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Top All Time Posts For Faith of the Fathers Blogs


I was looking at the stats for some of the Faith of the Fathers blogs, and it occurred to me that I had never looked at the "all time" top posts of the blogs.

So, I decided to share here what the Google Stats says are the top posts for all time, and thought that some of you might want to read some of those posts.

So here they are in no particular order:

Faith of the Fathers: The Digital Catholic Bible
Saint Quote of the Day: Saint Quote : Saint Anthony of Padua
No Walls: The Beatitudes
Church Under Attack: Gospel of Judas
Favorite Prayers And Scripture: Prayers Before And After Reading Holy Scripture
Saints of the Faith: Sister Josefa Menendez-Victim Soul
Spirituality and Mysticism: Mystical Suffering of The Victim Soul
Busy Mom's Notebook: Shepherds Pie With Mushroom (Yes, we have recipes)
Approved Apparitions: Our Lady of Kibeho
Spiritual Warfare: The Seven Deadly Sins-ENVY
Bible Stories (one of our Kid's Corner blogs): The Story of Gideon

So, give them a read if you have the time. I hope you find them enjoyable and informative.

Copyright © 2005-2012 Steve Smith. All Rights Reserved.