Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Evidence disproves rumors that John Paul I was killed, postulator says : News Headlines - Catholic Culture

The following excerpts are from Catholic Culture's Catholic World News:
  • The postulator for the beatification cause of Pope John Paul I has reported that new evidence puts to rest the rumors that the “smiling Pope” was murdered.
  • After Pope John Paul I was found dead just 33 days after becoming Roman Pontiff, conspiracy theories arose suggesting that the Pontiff had been the victim of foul play. 
Read more by clicking below:
Evidence disproves rumors that John Paul I was killed, postulator says : News Headlines - Catholic Culture