Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

John McCain Faces Criticism Over His Call for Abortion Truce | LifeNews.com

The following excerpts are from LifeNews.com:
  • Senator John McCain, the former presidential candidate, is facing criticism from pro-life advocates over his call for a truce on abortion.
  • McCain is under the mistaken notion that the abortion issue cost Republicans the 2012 presidential election and that pro-life advocates should state their views and then be quiet.
  • “As far as young women are concerned, absolutely, I don’t think anybody like me — I can state my position on abortion but, other than that, leave the issue alone, when we are in the kind of economic situation and, frankly, national-security situation that we’re in,” he said over the weekend. “I would allow people to have those opinions and respect those opinions. I’m proud of my pro-life position and record. But if someone disagrees with me, I respect your views.”
Read more by clicking below:
John McCain Faces Criticism Over His Call for Abortion Truce | LifeNews.com