- House Speaker John Boehner, the highest ranking Republican in Washington, has declared, “ObamaCare is the law of the land.”
- ABC’s Diane Sawyer asked Boehner if he would continue to try to repeal the health care bill in the president’s second term.
- “I think the election changes that,” Boehner replied. “It’s pretty clear that the president was re-elected. ObamaCare is the law of the land.”
- He added that there “may be parts of it that we believe need to be changed,” but he had made “no decisions at this point” whether to rescind those specific provisions.
- The health care reform bill’s most infamous mandate requires virtually all employers to fund abortion-inducing drugs, as well as contraception and sterilization. Another provision allows insurance companies to cover abortion with a $1 surcharge.
Friday, November 09, 2012
The following excerpts are from LifeSiteNews.com:
Read more by clicking below:'ObamaCare is the law of the land': Boehner says House will not repeal | LifeSiteNews.com
Posted by Steve Smith