Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thanks!


I would just like to say thank you to all of you have sent me a donation to help me pay my $373.00 power bill.

I only have $150.00 to go to be able to pay it by April 24. 

Thanks for helping me not only have lights, but also it lets me have water, too, as I am on a well.

Thank you all, and may God Bless you and Our Lady keep you in her care!



Oh, and I almost forgot. I have created a small "banner" to show support for our Holy Father, Pope Francis. If you would like, you may have a copy of it for your own blogs, web pages, etc., by right clicking on it, click Save As, or Save Image (depending on your browser. Right click the image below, it is 400x80.