Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Take A "Catholic I.Q. Test"



Today, I took the "Catholic I.Q. Test" online. It is a fun and interesting test to take. You don't have to be Catholic to take the test, either.

It makes you think about what you know (or think you know) about the Church history, scripture, the Sacraments, the heresies, the clergy, the Mass, the Holy Eucharist and more.

It takes about 2 hours (roughly) to complete the test. You can register (not required), and start the test, and then log back in with your registered name and password to complete the test later.

Also, when the test is completed, it will show you your score automatically, and they will email you the results if you'd like, with reading suggestions for the areas you are weaker in, which is a nice touch.

Another nice feature is, it will allow you to post your score, according to your parish, country, and your parish location, too.

A perfect score on the test is 202. I scored 181.

So go take the Catholic I.Q. Test here.

Chicken if you don't!

Addendum: The blog visitors from Canada, Alabama, United Kingdom, Norway, and West Virginia are NOT chicken!

The remaining 50 of you who didn't go...I hear the sound of flappin' wings...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You did really well! As far as the Catholics in the US and your being in Australia goes, the test was shared with me by an Australian priest friend on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete