Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Friday, February 21, 2014

Better Late Than Never....I Suppose


Yesterday was not a productive day for me, blog wise.

The state is installing guard rails along the highway near where I live, and the local phone company had marked for them where the phone lines are buried.

Apparently they either didn't pay any attention or didn't care. They cut the phone lines, and there was no telephone nor internet service for the several thousand residents of my area.


I hate that this happened, but it was out of my control. I especially like to always post the Mass Readings the night before if possible.

So please excuse the delay.

Oh, and I am still in need of your prayers for my personal situation.

Thank you, and God Bless you all!