Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Catholic Gifts "Store"

As many of you already know, I have a gift store, called "Faith of the Fathers Catholic Gifts", which is powered by Zazzle.

There I have posters, mugs, mousepads, and a few other items, that feature Our Lord, Our Lady, the Apostles, and different saints.I thought I would share with you the seven most popular items from the store, and hopefully encourage you to give the store a "look".

Let me know what you think, good, bad, or indifferent.


Sacred Heart Poster
Christ the King Print
Christ the King Print
Christ the King Print by stvsmith2009
Check out more Christian Posters at Zazzle

The Immaculate Heart of Mary Poster
The Immaculate Heart of Mary Poster
The Immaculate Heart of Mary Poster by stvsmith2009
Browse anotherPoster template design online at Zazzle

The Sacred Heart and The Immaculate Heart Poster
Divine Mercy Poster
Divine Mercy Poster
Divine Mercy Poster by stvsmith2009
Find more Divine mercy Posters at Zazzle

Saint Catherine of Siena Poster
Saint Michael the Archangel Poster
Saint Michael the Archangel Poster
Saint Michael the Archangel Poster by stvsmith2009
Find other Archangel Posters at zazzle.com