Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Sunday, May 03, 2015

When I Say No, I Mean 'No'



I recently made a post which you may read here, in which I explained why I would no longer be utilizing GoFundMe in an attempt to raise funds for my cataract surgery.

Now it seems that GoFundMe has deleted yet another campaign. This time for a Christian florist, Arlene’s Flowers, a Washington state flower shop that also faces a fine for refusing to provide flower arrangements for a gay couple’s wedding.

GoFundMe has also changed their terms of service (according to an article on TheWashington Post online) to now exclude “campaigns in defense of formal charges or claims of heinous crimes, violent, hateful, sexual or discriminatory acts”.

As GoFundMe has decided to exclude those Christians who have been persecuted by the elements that GoFundMe apparently fears, I have decided that I will not personally contribute to any fund raising efforts made by any group or individual that chooses to utilize GoFundMe.


If GoFundMe can exclude persecuted Christians, than this Christian will exclude GoFundMe as well.