Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Only One Man For President of the United States


I have been closely following the primary races for the Republican nomination for President of the United States. I have watched from Iowa through Florida, and have made my decision as to which candidate I will support.

I have watched as people have gone from supporting one candidate or another as their candidate either withdrew or was hounded out of the race.

I have watched as the two alleged front runners have abandoned a reasoned approach as to why they would be the best alternative to President Obama, and then allowed their campaigns to degenerate into the smoldering ruins of personal attacks and questionable tactics.

I have watched as the mainstream media has worked overtime in trying to tell us who the best nominee would be, when we all know where their loyalties apparently lie. They hope to convince the people that they know better than the people who the people's best choice would be.

I have considered what I want in a candidate, in a President for this country. I want a man who believes in God, country, and family. I want a man who will always put these first before himself. I want a man who embraces the concepts and the ideas of our nation's founders, as found in the Constitution of the United States and the Declaration of Independence. I want a man who believe's it is the duty of the President to serve the people, and not the duty of the people to serve the President. I want a man who can bring back the pride of buying items that say "Made In The U.S.A.". I want a man who will reduce the burdens imposed on small business by the federal government so that jobs can be created. I want a man who understands and believes in the sanctity of life from conception to natural death. I want a man who can reduce our national debt and our deficit. I want a man who believes in the rights of all Americans to lead a happy and frutiful existence, without undue burdens and constraints in the form of governmental mandates and repression of our liberties. I want a man who believes in America and Americans.

And that is why, I want Rick Santorum to be the next President of the United States of America!