Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Prayer Request For My Uncle James


Please keep my uncle James in your prayers. Uncle James, who is 90 years old, was involved in a wreck on Tuesday and is currently hospitalized in the trauma ICU. He has 1 broken rib on the right side and 4 broken ribs on the left. Also, when the air bag in his van deployed, it bruised his heart. This is causing his heart not to pump as it should, and is causing a multitude of problems. So I ask all of you to please pray for him, and his family. Uncle James is the last of my father's brothers still with us, and we'd like to keep him around for a long time to come, God willing.