Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Monday, August 06, 2012

Just A Little Escape

Granted, this post has absolutely nothing to do with my usual faith related posts. The video clip below is from a show that I have watched on Hulu. It is a Korean drama called "The Great Queen SeonDeok", a historical drama about a 7th century queen of Silla, one of the kingdoms of "The Three Kingdoms Period" of Korean history.

Anyway, as I like history, this show got me "hooked" on Korean historical dramas. It has subtitles (which is good since I don't speak Korean) in English.

The excerpt is from Episode 31, and is about the return of the the Field Marshall Munno. The Hwarang (sort of a warrior society of Silla) don't recognize him as he has been gone for so many years, and he gives them a lesson so to speak in respecting one's elders.