Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Prayer Request For A New Job


As many regular readers know, the past few months have been a financial strain for myself as well as for many of you in this dreadful economy.

I have applied for a new job, as I was just made aware of an opportunity this past Friday. This would be a big improvement for me, and would be a tremendous help. It would also ensure that I have every Sunday off, and would be able to attend Mass every week.

A friend of mine who has been unemployed for awhile has also applied, as there are at least 3 openings.

So please say a prayer on our behalf, and for all affected by the current economic situation.

Thank you all, and may God bless you!