Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Bill Maher: ‘The Planet Is Too Crowded and We Need to Promote Death’ | CNSNews.com

The following excerpts are from CNSNews.com:
  • HBO “Real Time” host Bill Maher says he’s “consistently pro-death” – and “not one of those people who thinks all life is precious.
  • Even dogs can create life, he said in an Oct. 7 interview on satellite radio.
  • Maher explained his views on life and death when Neil deGrasse Tyson, an astrophysicist and host of StarTalk Radio, raised the death penalty.
  • “You support the death penalty, according to my notes,” Tyson said.  “Isn’t it largely Republican?  They may not have birthed the idea, but?”
  • “Yeah, I guess so,” Maher said.  “I mean I have a lot of ideas that you might consider conservative.  But I feel like on that, I’m just consistent, like the pope is consistent.  The pope is consistently pro-life; I’m consistently pro-death.”
  • “I am for the death penalty, although I do believe in more DNA testing,” Maher continued.  “My motto is, ‘Let’s kill the right people.’  I’m pro-choice.  I’m for assisted suicide.  I’m for regular suicide.  I’m for whatever gets the freeway moving.  That’s what I’m for.
  • “It’s too crowded,” Maher continued.  “So, the planet is too crowded and we need to promote death.”
Read more by clicking below:
Bill Maher: ‘The Planet Is Too Crowded and We Need to Promote Death’ | CNSNews.com