Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Our Gift Store

As some of you may know...or may not for that matter. I have an online gift store associated with these blogs called "Faith of the Fathers Catholic Gifts" at Zazzle.com.

Mostly the gifts are mugs, mouse-pads, and a few other items thrown in that have images of Our Lord, Our Lady, or the saints with an appropriate quotation.

I also have 3 or so Christmas card designs available.

The majority of the items are designed with some of the works of the masters.

Below is a mug I "created" for sale at "Faith of the Fathers Catholic Gifts" on Zazzle.com. One side has the following quote from scripture:"I can do all things through Him who stregtheneth me" Philippians 4:13 The photo shows it in the 15 oz. white mug, but other colors and sizes are available, and you can make your choice by clicking here.


You can also go the store and see all of the other items offered by clicking here.