Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Adjustments and Stuff


I am in the process of changing the layout of the blogs. Instead of 2 sidebars, there will be just one.

I have made the page wider, and the posts will be more-so on the left side of the blog.

The blog lists, or links to all Faith of the Fathers blogs and my favorite Catholic blogs can be found on the right hand sidebar by scrolling down the page.

Also, new is an Amazon store called "Faith of the Fathers Catholic Books and More", which can be accessed by clicking the name that is just below the header (description box) near the top of the page. There will be books, Bibles, DVD’s and more for sale, that re;ate to the different areas of the blogs. They include Catholic Mass, Catholic Saints, Fathers of the Church, and more.

I have also added a home page for the blogs, and in it's main (and only) post is a list of all the most recent blog posts. Each has a small "snippet" from the blog post. You can click the title of the snippet, and it will take you to the full post.

I hope this gives the blogs a cleaner look, and is better for all the readers and followers of Faith of the Fathers.