Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Starting A New Look For Faith of the Fathers


I have started implementing a bit of a different look for the blogs of "Faith of the Fathers". The template colors are the same with one difference. Instead of a two column template, I am switching over to a three column look. The template comes from Blogcrowds, and I like the way it looks, and hope you do as well.

I have tried to maintain most of the sidebar elements, and have added a couple of new things, such as a Catholic related custom Google search, a banner link for the Hunger Site, and I kept the Babel Fish page translator for those visitors who have a primary language other than english.

I am also in the process of implementing a different comments management system from DISQUS. I was using Haloscan, but they will soon be going to a paid comments management system instead of free. I like the looks of DISQUS, and I feel that it will give visitors more options to choose how they leave their comments. It should also make it easier for me to keep the spam commenters out as well.

Please bear with me as I make these changes as it is a slow process. The changes have already been made on this blog, Apologetics, The Early Church Fathers, Church Under Attack, Saint Quote of the Day, and Catholic Books and Movies. So, six down and only 18 to go. (Whispers a prayer: "LORD, give me strength".)