Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Thanks So Much!

All of the followers, readers, and visitors to Faith of the Fathers blogs are greatly appreciated, and I thank each of you for making the past year so great!

I would also like to thank the friends and followers from Facebook and twitter who have also helped Faith of the Fathers blogs grow in readers and visitors by liking, sharing, and tweeting posts from these blogs. You guys "rock"!

I would especially like to say thank you, to all the regular followers and visitors to Faith of the Fathers blogs for your purchases of Mystic Monk Coffee from these blogs!

I am sure it has been appreciated by the Carmelite Monks of Wyoming, and I know for certain that it has been a God send for me in these difficult times in which we live.

Thank you all also for the items you have purchased from Faith of the Fathers Catholic Gifts, and for clicking the various links to other products and services that you find on these blogs.

You are all greatly loved and appreciated more than you can ever know.

Thank you  all for all that you do!

May God Bless you all, and Our Lady keep you in her care!