Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Some Things I Believe




Let me be clear:

1. I believe in the sanctity of life, from conception unto natural death.
2. I don't support abortion, infanticide, assisted suicide, or euthanasia.
3. I believe that marriage is only between one man and one woman.
4. I believe that there are only two genders, male and female, as it has always been, and always will be.
5. I believe that God is the author of all life, and that He alone is in charge of all things, both seen and unseen.

If you choose to believe otherwise in all of the above named, that is solely between you and God.