Please Note


Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Prayer Request for My Aunt Della Marie Smith Dillingham



I just received word, that the last one of my late father's siblings has passed away.

My Aunt Della Marie Smith Dillingham, was 102 years old. Please pray for her family, and for the repose of her soul.

Thank you!


2 comments:

  1. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog?
    My blog site is in the very same area of interest as yours and my users would certainly benefit from some
    of the information you present here. Please let me know if this ok with you.

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't mind at all. Thank you for asking!

      Delete